- awkwardsituationist: “the suburb of agbogbloshie in ghana’s…
- gradientlair: [trigger warning: misogynoir] D.N. Lee (@DNLee5),…
- I’m Demanding Better Representation For Black Girl Nerds In Geek Culture
- Support Navajo-Made Film, Monster Slayer
- : Digital Daughters: Black Girls Bridging the Divide | Sisterhood Summit 2013 Call for Submissions
Category Archives: tech
(Photo: Google / USPTO)
A Google patent has just been granted that allows for “zooming using pre-existing imaging” — in other words, zooming in from your photo to another one. For instance, you could go from your snapshot of the Mona Lisa directly to a high-res scan from the Louvre.