Thanks to writer Chris Moran and the folks at the Consumerist.com, you can now legally OPT OUT of the forced arbitration clause recently implemented by PayPal.
This is a must if you’re an entrepreneur, or anyone who uses PayPal with regularity. Arbitration takes away your ability to join with others (should it be necessary) to file a class action suit.
Consumerist.com has create a very easy to update template, where you need just plug in your information and mail. Do it today. Do not delay.
- gradientlair: [trigger warning: misogynoir] D.N. Lee (@DNLee5),…
- I’m Demanding Better Representation For Black Girl Nerds In Geek Culture
- Support Navajo-Made Film, Monster Slayer
- : Digital Daughters: Black Girls Bridging the Divide | Sisterhood Summit 2013 Call for Submissions
- modernmonkeys: elementarystaff vs. sleepywriters